A Course designed to walk through the process of organising an event, from a small evening show to a large full day Gala or Festival.
- Types of Events
- Understanding the characteristics of different types of events
- Choosing a venue, inside or outside
- Funding the event
- Fundraising Methods
- Grant Funding
- Writing a successful bid
- Public Relations
- Types of publicity
- Creating the PR materials
- Getting the message out
- Why do I need security?
- Managing Security
- What insurances do I need?
- Where do I get it from?
- Rules, Regulations, Licenses & Legislation
- Understanding the legal requirements
- Types of Licenses
Assignment: Create a plan for an event (Optional)
Certificate of Achievement with assessment
Certificate of Attendance without assessment